We offer a comprehensive range of shared or dedicated hosting services to business customers. Our cluster based Hosting servers offer a full range of configurations such as:
- DAUNTLESS - High capacity, High Volume Multi-homed Shared Hosting Cluster for the high end of the market.
- DEFIANT - High capacity .net Hosting Cluster with centralised SQL 2014 Enterprise server powering applications.
- ANDROMEDA - Windows based Hosting for legacy ASP / ASP.net applications based on SQL 2005.
- FARPOINT - Mid range Linux shared Hosting Cluster for non-standard configurations
- DAKOTA - Mid range Linux shared Hosting Cluster for standard hosting configurations, Apache, MySQL, with optional AWSTATS, PIWIK, etc.
- RELIANCE - Messaging platform
Our common configurations are below:
Shared or Dedicated Hosting on Linux, Apache Webserver, MariaDB 10, PHP 5 or 7 and optionally PERL/Ruby. Access to shared webspace by FTP/SFTP or WebDAV.
|Shared or Dedicated Hosting on Linux, Apache Tomcat and JVM. Access to shared webspace by FTP/SFTP or WebDAV||CentOS 7|
|Shared or Dedicated Hosting on Linux with Joomla 3.5 and write access to install your own modules, templates or plug-ins. Full and unrestricted access to the Joomla Extensions Directory.||CentOS 7|
|Shared or Dedicated Hosting on Windows Server with IIS, .net Framework, ASP. SQL Server 2014 or MariaDB 10. Dedicated configurations are built to order and where CAL's are required they can be added as you go.||Server 2012|
With dedicated servers, we can take management of the OS, patching, updates, and security or you can have complete autonomy as required. Backups are provided as standard for all shared hosting, and optional for dedicated hosting. Websites can be hosted in the UK, USA or Europe and where required high availability can be established with two or more mirrors. In more complex environments, MariaDB clustering can be setup to provide distributed database processing for high volume sites.