GEN Managed Storage Options is a comprehensive portfolio of storage services that can be localised on site, cloud based or a mixture of the two. With GEN MSO there is no up front charge for the storage hardware, installation or transfer and the service is fully supported 24/7 for a single monthly payment. All hardware and software management including patching, updating, upgrading, replacement hardware and access control is included in the price. Common GEN MSO configurations are:
- Single MSO Server located on the LAN for local clients to use.
- Single MSO Server located on the LAN with live sync to a cloud based Server to provide remote access to some files.
- Single MSO Server hosted in the cloud with secure remote access from the LAN (and optionally from the internet via GEN SAS).
- Multiple MSO Servers hosted in the LAN to provide high availability and synchronous versioning in high performance environments.
- Multiple MSO Servers at Multiple sites to provide load balanced access to synchronised storage on the WAN.
GEN MSO Servers are customised for each and every installation to ensure a perfect fit solution, and with all services the following add-ons are available :
- Synchronous offsite backup to ensure your data is protected at all times.
- Onsite and Offsite versioning with up to 64 levels to provide an extra buffer of protection in high dependability environments.
- High Availability Service with multiples of hardware to ensure 100% uptime guaranteed.
- Same day swap and go service for business critical systems.
Our storage servers start at a base line storage of 4TB over RAID1, and extend to 32TB over RAID6 with optional filesystem level encryption and high availability. In-life upgrades as possible and are performed using synchronisation technology to ensure no downtime.
If your looking for high performance storage but don't want to spend a fortune up front and then have to install and support it, then contact us today for a quote!